Personalized Assisted Living in Indianapolis, IN
The Independence You Want. The Caring Support You Need.
At the Robin Run Assisted Living neighborhood in the Indianapolis, IN area near Northwestway Park, you can enjoy an independent lifestyle with the individualized care you need, right when you need it. You’ll have compassionate support with the daily tasks of living, including taking medications, dressing and bathing as well as services like housekeeping. With this personalized senior care, you’ll have more time to spend exploring new hobbies and interests, and spending time with friends and family.
You’ll live comfortably in your own private studio or one-bedroom apartment, where you’ll be surrounded by the things you love in a cozy, safe environment. Just outside your door, you’ll find abundant activities, dining and walking paths that let you explore our naturally beautiful 86-acre campus, with its woodland acres and ponds.
Customized Care Plan
Because your treatment plan will be tailored exactly to your needs, you’ll receive exactly the right amount of help, from the right people, right when you need it. We are proud to say that our commitment to enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity has provided Robin Run Village with a 98% satisfaction rating.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Enriching activities, programs and events that foster physical, spiritual, social, intellectual and emotional well-being
- Nutritious and flavorful meals and snacks served in a restaurant-style dining room three times a day
- Staff on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Carefree living with housekeeping, laundry services and property maintenance
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, personal grooming, medication management and more